PENGARUH MOTIVASI DAN KOMPENSASI TERHADAP KEPUASAN KERJA KARYAWAN PADA PT SIANTAR TOP TANJUNG MORAWA
This study aimed to determine the effect of motivation and compensation on employee job satisfaction at PT Siantar Top Tanjung Morawa. The population of this study is all employees at PT Siantar Top Tanjung Morawa and the sample is a population of 85 people. The method used to obtain data is by distributing questionnaires/questionnaires. The data analysis technique used is multiple linear regression analysis technique at a significance level of = 0.05.
The results showed that the significant value of each variable was below 0.05, namely 0.22 and 0.03. This states that there is a significant influence between motivation and work compensation on employee performance variables. The results of the F test obtained a significant value of 0.000 <0.05. This states that simultaneously the variables of motivation and work compensation have a significant effect on performance. Furthermore, the results of the coefficient of determination obtained an RSquare value of 0.771, which means that variations in employee performance variables can be explained by motivation and work compensation as much as 77.10%. The remaining 22.90% were influenced by other things outside the research focus.
Copyright (c) 2021 Rosniwaty Bangun, Riama Ines Clara
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Journal Economic and Strategy (JES) is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-Share. According to license under a Commons Attribution Non-Commercial ShareAlike 4.0
Authors retain the copyright to their work. Users can freely read, print, copy, and distribute material/works in any form, media, or format, provided the author and Journal Economic and Strategy (JES)are properly credited or cited. Authors are permitted to also store the published article at other websites or database systems.
Authors are permitted to distribute the published article to colleagues, post it to open websites - non-commercial, reuse of portions or extracts from the articles in other works, and text & data mining. However, authors are not allowed to send their manuscript to other scientific journals once it has been decided to be reviewed by reviewers at Journal Economic and Strategy (JES.